Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Swim Lessons


Camden and Makenna have been taking lessons in our backyard.  Unfortunately, I didn't get a decent picture of Makenna- she swims all over the pool now, and jumps and dives all over.  She's so happy to be able to swim with the big kids now.

Camden just turned 2, and this picture is of him swimming to his teacher.  He can't go very far on his own, but he kicks, uses his arms, and can hold his breath as long as me.  He loves to jump into the pool and doesn't even care how deep he goes.  I think by the end of the summer, he'll be competing with Tyler!

2 comments:

lvs2dance said...

How fun, do you have a pool in your backyard? I can't believe that Camden is so good at swimming, he is still a baby! What a great way to protect him from drowning.

Amberly said...

Yahoo Camden!! That is awesome. I'm still shocked how well Makenna was swimming the other day at my house.