So here goes...
1. Gone on a blind date? Yes- too many to count.
2. Skipped school? Only once- I'm sort of a rule-follower.
3. Watched someone die? Not really- isn't that kind of a morbid question, though?
4. Ever been in a car accident? Yes- when I was pregnant with Tyler. And, of course, the chick that hit me didn't have insurance!
5. Ever steal any traffic signs? No- I told you I was a rule-follower.
6. Ever been on TV? I went to a Hot Air Balloon event once, and everyone at work told me they saw me on the news.
7. Been on the opposite side of the country? Yes- NY, Boston, DC, and Orlando- Fun, fun, Fun!!
8. Paid for a meal with coins only? Totally- I love to get rid of my change.
9. Made prank phone calls? Yes- feel bad about it now.
10. Favorite dessert? Where do I begin... usually anything that involves really dark, rich chocolate- like the ganache cake my mom makes on my b-day, or the flourless cake from Gardner Village in Utah. Oh, and has anyone been to Extraordinary Desserts in San Diego?? Of course, adding peanut butter or a good mint to rich chocolate is dreamy, too. Gotta love dark Dove chocolates, junior mints, Blue Bunny's Peanut Butter Panic, and Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby! Shall I go on....
11. Favorite Movie? I'm a sucker for any chick-flick, even the really lame Hallmark ones.
12. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? A 4-door van, but it has 2 auto-doors! Anyway, I pretend I'm driving my 2-door Audi TT.
13. Written a letter to Santa Claus? Can't remember.
14. Been kissed under mistletoe? Yes- long, long time ago.
15. Favorite Holiday? Christmas- especially since I've had kids!!
16. Been skinny dipping outdoors? maybe.
17. Any nicknames? Brothers call me Mars, Carol still calls me Marlooner.
18. Favorite Drink? Real fresh-squeezed lemonade.
19. Tattoo? On the rule-follower? No.
20. Body Piercings? Just a couple in each ear.
Is anyone still reading this??
I tag Sarah S.(so I can look at the grass on your blog,) Carrie Sh.('cause your blog is new,) and Jen H.(to hear about your blind date.)