Saturday, April 19, 2008

Annual #9 Trip

Renae, Heidi, Jen, Sophie, and me at Bandera's in Chicago

One of my favorite events ever is my annual #9 trip.  Every year, my college roommates and I take a weekend vacation together.  The trips started in 2001 with us sleeping on the floor of one of our 2-bedroom apartments.  They've graduated to last years trip to Chicago.  We stayed right off the Magnificent Mile, did a little bit of sight-seeing, lots of eating, and oodles of shopping.  Some of my roomies have been hit and miss on our trips.  Some of us (like me) wouldn't miss the annual excursion!  Kristine missed her first trip last year since she moved to Hawaii.  Kristine- we really, really missed you!  I'm rooting for a 2009 Hawaii trip!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heidi Totten said...

Boy, we sure are aging well! :) Hawaii 2009 for sure!

Lauren said...

Nice blog, Marlane! You have such a cute family! Our blog is http://shumways.blogspot.com.

Renae S. said...

Your blog is looking awesome! It's addicting, huh? I love the one of your kids sleeping, but of course this #9 one is my favorite! :)

What's for dinner? said...

Marlane! cute blog! Come visit our blog whenever you get a spare minute www.skibafamily.blogspot.com

Kristine said...

Oh fun! I'm sad I missed it --
Hawaii 2009 FOR SURE - but why wait?!
I'm moving into a new house next month - more space (maybe I'll have furniture by then!)
I miss you guys!