Saturday, April 19, 2008

Sweet Dreams




My boys share a room, but they do have their own beds!  Sometimes Tyler climbs into Camden's crib to read to him, make Camden happy, or to get hugs.  And sometimes, this is how I find them!  I've actually found Tyler all spread out, and Camden's face smooshed up to the slats.

Makenna despises that fact that she's the only one who doesn't have someone to sleep with.  Maybe that's why she's always putting babies to bed.  This night, they were all right next to her bed if not right next to her.

3 comments:

wendy and brig said...

I am so happy you have started a blog. Way to go! It is very cute.

Michelle said...

So cute!
Funny... Dylin has the exact same pillow case!! My mom made them for the grandkids for V-Day. Her name in on it... do you want me to embroider MaKenna's name on hers?? :)

Jared said...

it's not just that...our girls are constantly putting babies to bed all over the house! I think it a girl thing! JJ