Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thankful #3

Today I'm feeling thankful that my kids make me smile and laugh. Camden has snuggled with me all day today- my favorite thing ever. Makenna has covered me with blankets every time I sat down. And Tyler wanted to sit and practice a duet with me on the piano instead of playing on the computer. Tyler and Makenna are often fighting like crazy, so I soak it up when they are sweet and unknowingly funny.
I took this picture on the first day of school. One of my favorite things about Tyler and Makenna is the way they adore Camden. Camden was way loaded up with hugs and kisses on the first day of school.

We spend almost the whole summer in the backyard together. I love the water, so I love that my kids love it, too. The goggles alone make me giggle!

I've posted before about Makenna's knack of putting creatures to bed in every spot in the house. This one, right by the front door, gave me a good laugh when I walked past it.

Thank goodness for all the chuckles my kids give me. They keep me sane and happy!

5 comments:

lvs2dance said...

I love cuddle time too! So cute about Makenna putting her animals to bed!

Shel said...

This is a darling post Marlane! I am jealous of all these cute things!! Your kids are sooo stinkin'adorable!! We need to get Camden and Bryce together...they look like they should be brothers...cracks me up!!

leschornmom said...

In my home, the giggles heard from me are a sign that my sanity is leaving. So I think you're a step ahead of me.
The stuffed animal thing is so cute! It reminds me of when my girls used to line up their "My Little Ponies" through their bedroom and down the hall!

Wendi said...

Marlane--so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. That is such a bummer. You have had a rough year. Just want you to know I LOVE YOU and wish the very best for you. Here's to a happy NEW year! You deserve it.

lvs2dance said...

Do you live on Patrick St.? I am trying to find your address to send you a christmas card. Let me know.