Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween 2008



My kids were such a crack-up on Halloween. Makenna's wings were off before we ever went trick-or-treating, Tyler was dressed the same as 90% of the boys in our neighborhood, and Camden was the cutest blonde Diego possible. Camden said "trick or treat" at every house and acted like each piece of candy was the first one he got. Tyler was on a mission to get as much candy as humanly possible. At the end of the night, he was overflowing 2 gallon size ziplocs! I feel like candy's growing in my pantry!

7 comments:

Lauren said...

They were ADORABLE (as always)! I love your cute kids! :)

Amberly said...

They all looks so cute! Tyler looks really tall.

Carrie said...

I still love the fact that Camden still wants me to call him Diego!
I had a great time. The block party will need to be a yearly tradition.

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

What darling kids. They get cuter with each pic!

lvs2dance said...

HOW CUTE! Faze love Diego too, I should have dressed him up like that! LOL
They look so cute!

lvs2dance said...

p.s. glad to see you posting again!

Brenna said...

Cute post. I can just imagine Camden being so excited to get that "first" candy each time. So cute. Your kids look super cute Looners!

love, Prot