Thursday, April 2, 2009

Wildlife Zoo and Aquarium

Over spring break, we took the kids to the Wildlife Zoo and Aquarium. We had so much fun! The kids loved it, especially the aquarium. And Camden especially loved the "Diego birds" and "Baby Jaguar."No, I don't know why Tyler sat himself in the stroller- I do know that those were terrible snowcones and they were $3 each!



My favorite thing about this picture is that behind Camden, you can see Tyler's one apprehensive finger dangling above the water.


Russ likes to put short videos together from our little pocket camera, so if you want to see more about our zoo day, you can click here for part 1, and here for part 2. It takes a minute to load, so if you don't care what's at the park or you're not my mother, you'll probably want to pass. We did get some really great pictures of the animals, and some cute footage of the kids.

1 comment:

Amberly said...

I keep forgetting to ask you if that zoo was fun. Way to catch up on blogging!