Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Utah Trip #1


We decided on a whim to go to Utah.  We spent 2 days in the car, and only 3 days actually in Utah.  We squeezed a lot in those few days, though.  Here are some of the reasons it was worth it.

Hanging out at my grandma's house,



favorite shopping destinations- Robert's and Gardner Village,





a bbq under a shady tree with fresh corn from a stand,


mint-chocolate Creamies,


a trip to the alma mater,



and a little extra protein from the drive.


I have more to post after I get my hands on Russ's camera!





6 comments:

Jen said...

Love the bug picture! So glad you guys had a fun time!

Amberly said...

I love the picture of all the BYU shirts! Ha. When I went there I thought of how much you love that place.
Your grandma is so cute.

lvs2dance said...

It was so good to visit with you for a couple of hours. You seriously have not changed a single bit! Your kids are getting so big! I'm glad that we got to see you before you headed home!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

What a fun trip. Wish I had known you were in town. Would have loved to have seen you.

Brenna said...

Cute pics. I love to see your mom and even your dad in them. Such a short trip to drive all that way, but it sure looks worth it. Are you going back? Is that why you wrote Utah trip #1 or do you have more to post on that trip? Hope you are having a fun summer.

Jenn and Rich said...

I'm jealous of the creamies. Those are one of our favorites too. Looked like you had a great time.