Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Present Day!!


Thursday was the best day- it was present day!  And it's not my birthday.

Rachel stopped by with a cake decorating package-all the great things that she had-that I wanted.  I'm so excited- I just might have to bake a cake every week just to practice with my new toys!

That evening (just as I was rummaging through the freezer for some fattening late-night treat), my door bell rang.  There was Bekki with ooey-gooey treats!  Yummy chocolate treats with lots of chocolate chips, and they were WARM!  (They made a great breakfast, too.)  I know that Bekki treated me so great purely out of a kind giving heart.  She would never use bribery and this has nothing to do with her personal spot on my blog!

Thank you girls!!

1 comment:

Bekki said...

aah marlane. I just got the best laugh. Glad to see I have my own special place on your blog.